Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday

It's Saturday! And a beautiful Saturday at that. I love lazy Saturdays.

Nothing special going on here today. I have no devotionals to post. No particular news to tell. Just glad it is Saturday.

My guys went hunting this morning. I had breakfast waiting on them when they got back. Jeffrey had a football game. We lost 38 to 0 but Jeffrey played a good game. He really excels out on the field and I'm not just being a mom when I say that. I love to watch him play - no matter what sport it is - football, baseball - it doesn't matter. I'm just thrilled to watch.

After the game we came home. I cleaned house while the guys slept. Then we went out to eat. They asked me to go hunting with them this evening, but I said no. I haven't gotten over the chiggers from last week. Drove me crazy all week. So they won't be back till late tonight.

Looks like a walk with the dog, a quick pedicure with new nail color and a second viewing of Beth Moore's Esther video #4. (I'm avoiding the 6 stacks of papers I have to grade before Monday. Can you tell?)

I love lazy Saturdays! Sigh . . .

1 comment:

  1. How are you liking the Esther study? Gonna love hearing your thoughts on that.

    Miss you like crazy. Can't wait to get back. Still praying hard...can't shake the weight off. Preparing lots of "serum" ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.